|June 22, 1982
|Source of Wealth
|Reality TV Shows, Acting, TV Host
The name Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio is forever stuck in the hearts of The Challenge fans. He is one of the most successful reality TV contestants in a career spanning over fifteen years.
With his rising popularity and fame, Devenanzio fans are excited to learn about his finances and wealth. Thus, stay with us until the end to find out Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio net worth and earnings.
Some Facts About the American Performer
- Johnny was born in Fullerton, California, United States of America, on June 22, 1982. His full name is John Amadeus Devenanzio. He is also an actor and television program host.
- Devenanzio’s parents are Regis Devenanzio and Laura Avery. He has yet to divulge conclusive information about his parents, as they are very private about their personal life.
- John is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University. During college, he earned his moniker “Johnny Bananas” because of his crazy pranks and stunts.
- The California native was in a relationship with Big Brother: Over the Top participant Morgan Willett until September 2021. Similarly, he dated Olympic champion Hannah Teter for a brief time before breaking up.
- Johnny Bananas is active in a number of humanitarian endeavors in addition to his popularity on reality TV. He has utilized his platform to create awareness of significant issues.
Making Name, Fame, and Money With Reality Television Shows
Johnny Devenanzio earned most of his wealth thanks to his outstanding performances in different reality television shows. He kickstarted his career by appearing in The Real World: Key West in 2006.
After winning The Island and The Ruins in 2008 and 2009, Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio net worth began to rise, and his switch to The Challenge played a massive role in enhancing his fortune even higher.
View this post on Instagram
With his wits and negotiation skills, Devenanzio became the undisputed king of Challenge. He has won the show for a record seven times and appeared in three finals. He received $75,000 for winning his first Final Challenge.
Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio’s total earnings from The Challenge rounds up to $1,222,720. It makes him one of the wealthiest contestants ever to grace the show.
Also, Devenanzio has appeared in Fear Factor, Ex on the Beach, Celebrity Page, Worst Cooks in America, and House of Villains. He also became the host of NBC‘s 1st look in 2018.
Widening His Income Sources With Merchandise Sales, Acting, and Sponsorships
The California native has diversified his income sources by not limiting his earnings to reality television shows. He is also an actor with multiple screen appearances.
Devenanzio made his acting debut with the 2015 short film Scream: Killer Party. Similarly, he played the role of Rex Flex in the 2018 movie The Head Thieves alongside Dante Basco and Mickey Gooch Junior.
Furthermore, Johnny also runs a merchandising channel where different products are available for sale. Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio net worth must have been increased even more from these earnings.
Below is the list of some of the products available for sale.
|BANANAS VS. EVERYBODY TEE
|NICE PACKAGE SWEATER
|BANANAS GRAFFITI SMILEYFACE JOGGERS
|SOMEWHAT ATHLETIC SHORTS
|GOOD VIBES TIE DYE HOODIE
|BANANAS BOMBER JACKET
|I HEART BANANAS HOODIE
|BANANA STONE WOMEN'S TANK TOP
|ICONIC GRAFFITI CREW
|SANTA BANANAS SWEATER
Similarly, sponsorship deals with Wahl Grooming also tuck a decent amount of money into his bank account.
Similarly, you might like to read about Chris Tamburello’s Net Worth, earnings, and professional career.
Revealing Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio Net Worth ($200,000)
According to various sources, the American performer has a decent net worth of $200,000. His time as a contestant on The Challenge carved a path to enjoy a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
Similarly, John must be eying to win The Traitors and claim the $250,000 cash prize. Further, he also owns a YouTube channel and occasional streams on Twitch.
Thus, Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio’s wealth will skyrocket to greater heights in the future. We wish him all the best in his personal and professional life and await his thunderous performance in 2024.For More Updates on Articles, Celebrity Babies, Celebrity Feuds, Celebrity Siblings, Entertainment, Richest Celebrities, Keep In Touch With eCelebritymirror.