Young Ally Wollaston is the future of women’s cycling. She is one of the talented cyclists of the new generation who garnered worldwide fame in just three years after turning professional.
If you are a cycling and Wollaston fan, follow us until the end, as we are going to divulge some exciting information about Ally Wollaston’s boyfriend and her dating life. So, let’s begin.
Early Life And Family – What Made Her Choose Cycling?
- Ally was born on January 4, 2001, in Auckland, New Zealand. She is a road and track riding specialist and currently rides for the UCI team AG Insurance-Soudal-Quick-Step.
- The New Zealand national’s parents are Brent Wollaston and Gill Wollaston. Brent inspired his daughter to take cycling as a profession.
- In August 2021, Wollaston started competing professionally with NXTG Racing on the road. She won the National Criterium Championships in January 2022.
- After that, she traveled to Europe to work with her team, where on May 14, 2022, she won the Grand Prix du Morbihan.
- The professional cyclist has two siblings: Claudia Wollaston and Nina Wollaston. Nina is also a professional cyclist. Similarly, Claudia briefly tried her luck in cycling but later worked as a performance analyst.
Revealing Ally Wollaston’s Boyfriend – Who Is He?
The Kiwi is one of the emerging stars of the cycling world with a very successful career so far. But what about her personal life? Does she have someone to share her happiness and victories with?
The answer is yes. Wollaston has found the love of her life, and that lucky person is Kelland O’Brien.
Like most celebrities, this professional cyclist has also kept mum regarding her first meeting with her partner. She likes to keep her personal matters away from the media. Thus, the couple rarely talk about their relationship.
However, Ally Wollaston’s boyfriend was first pictured with his girlfriend in August 2018 during one of their outing to Lake Geneva in Switzerland. Thus, it might be possible that they have been dating at least since 2018.
The lovely pair can be frequently seen spending time with each other by visiting different locations for holidays and showing love towards one another.
Explore Kelland’s Profession – What Does He Do For A Living?
Like them, Ally Wollaston’s partner is also a cyclist. Kelland is an Australian racing cyclist riding for UCI World Team Team Jayco-AIUIa.
Talking about his early life, O’Brien was born on May 22, 1988, in Melbourne, Australia. He spent his childhood in Kew, Victoria, and began his professional journey in 2018.
View this post on Instagram
At the 2015 Junior World Championships, the Australian competed for Australia, and his results earned him a bronze in the team pursuit and a gold in Madison.
Further, according to his Instagram bio, Ally Wollaston’s boyfriend is a two-time world champion and a gold medalist in the Commonwealth Games. Also, he was the recipient of the Australian Institute of Sport Emerging Athlete award in 2017.
Similarly, you might be interested in learning some exciting facts about pro cyclist Lizzie Deignan’s Husband and his life.
What Are They Upto These Days? Any Special News?
The cycling couple is currently busy in their respective professional lives. They are young and passionate individuals with a bright career ahead of them. So, at the moment, it looks like they are in no hurry to enter the next step in their relationship.
So, the answer to your questions about their engagement and wedding is no. Ally Wollaston’s lover is in no hurry to get on one knee. Thus, we should wait for some more to learn about the couple’s news.
We wish the couple all the best in their journey as boyfriend and girlfriend and hope that they stay happy like this forever.For More Updates on Articles, Celebrity Babies, Celebrity Feuds, Celebrity Siblings, Entertainment, Richest Celebrities, Keep In Touch With eCelebritymirror.