American politician Ronald Dion DeSantis is currently serving as the Governor of Florida. He was a candidate for the 2024 presidential nomination but withdrew his candidacy in January 2024.
Today, we will explore the personal life of this American national and find out about Ronald Dion DeSantis wife, children, and married life. So, follow this article until the end.
Some Interesting Facts About the Governor of Florida
- Ronald was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America. His middle name is in honor of the singer Dion DiMucci.
- DeSantis was born to Karen DeSantis and Ronald Daniel DeSantis. During the first Italian diaspora, DeSantis’s great-grandparents all left Southern Italy. He had a younger sister named Christina DeSantis, who sadly passed away in 2015.
- The American politician played for the Dunedin National team, which advanced to the Williamsport, Pennsylvania, Little League World Series in 1991. He enrolled in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School and later graduated from Dunedin High School in 1997.
- Similarly, Ronald went to Yale University to study history. He graduated with a B.A., manga cum laude, in 2001.
- Following Yale, DeSantis worked as a coach and history teacher at Georgia’s Darlington School for a year. He then enrolled at Harvard Law School and earned a JD, cum laude, in 2005.
Who Is Ronald Dion DeSantis Wife?
The Governor of Florida is one of the most influential politicians in the United States. He has found massive success as the Governor and U.S. House of Representatives member.
So, the netizens want to know about his personal life and marriage. Ron is married to his beautiful wife, Casey Black.
According to multiple sources, DeSantis met his wife at a golf course at the University of North Florida in 2006. He mentioned that he did not leave the driving range until he asked her out on a date.
At the Walt Disney World Resort, the lovely couple exchanged vows in 2009 at the Grand Floridian wedding pavilion, a chapel with views of Cinderella Castle and the Seven Seas Lagoon. Honoring their Italian roots, their reception occurred at Italy Isola at Epcot.
Ronald Dion DeSantis’ spouse has ever since supported her husband in his political campaigns and other events. They truly are made for each other.
Revealing Casey’s Early Life And Profession
Ronald Dion DeSantis wife was born on June 26, 1980, in Zanesville, Ohio, United States of America. Her birthname is Jill Casey Black.
Casey was born to Robert Black and Jeanne Caponigro. Robert is an optometrist and a former Air Force officer. Similarly, Jeanne is a speech-language pathologist.
The First Lady of Florida graduated from the College of Charleston with an Economics degree and a minor in French. She began her career as a Morning News Anchor and Reporter at WJXT in September 2003.
Similarly, Ronald Dion DeSantis’ partner joined the PGA Tour in January 2010 as an Anchor and Producer and worked there for one year before joining TEGNA as a television host and executive producer.
Ronald revealed that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer on October 4, 2021. On March 3, 2022, she declared her cancer-free status.
Similarly, you might be interested in reading about Dolph Lundgren’s Wife Emma Krokdal.
Meet the First Family of Florida – Lovely Children of the American Couple
Mr. and Mrs. DeSantis have been married for nearly fifteen years as of February 2024. So, how many children are they parenting?
The Governor of Florida became a father for the first time when Ronald Dion DeSantis wife gave birth to their child, a daughter, in 2016. They named her Madison DeSantis.
Similarly, the lovely couple’s family became whole when their second and third children were born in 2018 and 2020, respectively. They were blessed with a son and another daughter named Mason DeSantis and Mamie DeSantis.
DeSantis’ children can be frequently seen in public with their parents. For instance, Madison appeared in 2018 at an event highlighting her father’s endorsement by Donald Trump. Mason was baptized in 2019 at the governor’s mansion.
We wish the First Family of Florida all the happiness in the world and hope that they stay like this forever.For More Updates on Articles, Celebrity Babies, Celebrity Feuds, Celebrity Siblings, Entertainment, Richest Celebrities, Keep In Touch With eCelebritymirror.