|Net Worth||$5 Million (Est.)|
|Birth Date||March 2, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Basketball Player|
In today’s world, women excelling in any sport is not uncommon. Many out there have worked hard to prove their worth in what they say is a “male-dominated society.”
Arike Ogunbowale‘s net worth has become a topic of curiosity ever since she has showcased amazing performances. So, let’s check out his earning sources and her career so far.
Little Background Info on Arike’s High School and College Career
- Arike was born to Gregory Ogunbowale and Yolanda Ogunbowale on March 2, 1997.
- She grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with her elder brothers, Mario Ogunbowale and Dare Ogunbowale.
- Having been raised in an athletic household, her interest in sports was piqued at a young age.
- Arike Ogunbowale’s mom was a softball player at DePaul University.
- On the other hand, Arike Ogunbowale’s dad played rugby and soccer and is currently the principal of Milwaukee High School.
- Besides her parents, Arike Ogunbowale’s brother is a running back for Houston Texans.
- She went to Divine Savior Holy Angels High School and was on the basketball team that claimed the victory at the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association Division I Championship in the 2014-2015 season.
- Ogunbowale went to the University of Notre Dame, where she was one of the best players.
- Arike scored game-winning baskets in the finals and semifinals of the 2018 NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Tournament, leading the team to victory.
Earnings From Professional Team
Arike’s hard work during high school and college career paid off in the 2019 WNBA draft when the Dallas Wings picked her as the fifth overall pick.
Ever since, the athlete has been showing amazing skills on the court, eventually leading the team to many championships. She also bagged a considerable amount as a salary.
So, here is Arike Ogunbowale’s salary that she received from the Wings.
|Year||Base Salary||Yearly Cash|
Table Source: Spotrac
Thanks to Arike Ogunbowale’s earnings worth a considerable sum, she has been listed as the second on the top 5 highest-paid WNBA players.
According to Sportskeeda, the player earned $234,936 in 2023, with the amount going up to $241,984.
Furthermore, Arike’s wage will ascend in 2025, the final year of her contract, allowing her to earn $249,032.
Thus, from her earnings, it is plausible to guess that Arike Ogunbowale’s fortune is a notable sum. Moreover, it might further increase as she continues playing for several professional teams.
ALSO READ: Know Why Dale Romans Is One Of The Most Prominent Horse Trainers
Sponsorships and Partnership Deals Have Further Increased Arike Ogunbowale’s Net Worth
Besides handsome paychecks, Arike’s fame has grown as she started playing professionally. Thanks to her national and global recognition, she has been receiving sponsorship and partnership deals from various brands.
Arike has collaborated with many brands like PWRFWD and SoleSave in order to promote their products. She also has her line with PWRFWD, which is an athlete-to-consumer brand offering custom-made products in order to engage with fans.
Some of the items from her line are listed below, along with their prices.
- Metal Hoodie – $59.49
- Trading Card T-Shirt – $29.99
- Arike Logo T-Shirt – $29.99
- Logo Dad Hat – $30
- Marike’ T-Shirt – Arike Ogunbowale x Marina Mabrey – $39.99
In addition, the Dallas Wings point guard signed a multi-year endorsement deal with the Good Feet Store.
Likewise, Ogunbowale was the star athlete on season 26 of Dancing with the Stars, where her dance partner was a Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and model, Gleb Savchenko.
The dance pair managed to reach the top 10. It has been stated that the participants on the show start with a base salary of $125,000, which will increase with additional weekly fees if they continue to perform in the competition.
So, the show helped the athlete receive considerably, further enhancing her riches. Thus, these ventures might have increased Arike Ogunbowale’s fortune significantly.
Similarly, find out how much the actress, Rachel Zegler, is worth.
Lifestyle And Assets
As mentioned earlier, Arike Ogunbowale’s riches are a considerable sum. With her hard-earned fortune, it is no wonder that she lives a comfortable lifestyle.
Arike has traveled to several countries for vacations and playing purposes. In addition, she has shown amazing shoe collections of her on Instagram.
As she continues to play further, there’s no doubt that Arike Ogunbowale’s riches will increase further. With more amazing performances on the court, her salary might also ascend.
We hope the basketball star continues playing well. Hopefully, Arike Ogunbowale’s wealth and success reach no bounds in the coming days.
Trivia and Facts
- Having grown up idolizing Kobe Bryant, she named her dog Kobe following the untimely and shocking death of the basketball legend.
- During the WNBA offseason, she competes in the EuroLeague and lives in Kursk, Russia.
- Arike has 173K followers on her Instagram.
For More Updates On Celebrity Babies, Feuds, Their Riches, Siblings, And Entertainment, Keep In Touch With eCelebrityMirror.