Tricia Lucus is the widow of late American country musician and singer Toby Keith. She was the pillar of support for the musician from his early beginnings to massive stardom.
Although no longer with us, let’s explore how was Tricia Lucus husband. Meanwhile, we will also talk about the couple’s married life and first meeting. So, stay tuned until the end.
A Brief Overview About the American National
- Tricia, along with her daughters, launched a women’s golf apparel brand called SwingDish. For information, Tricia is a designer and entrepreneur who became popular as the wife of a famous country musician.
- Over the years, Lucus has stood with Keith at numerous honors exhibitions and award ceremonies.
- Less than six months before Keith’s passing, in September 2023, Lucus and her spouse attended the People’s Choice Country Awards, where Keith accepted the Country Music Icon Award.
- The pair liked to play golf in their free time, though Keith acknowledged they weren’t very good at it. In addition to playing, they enjoyed watching golf.
- According to the organization’s official website, Lucas is The Toby Keith Foundation‘s vice president, which supports young cancer patients.
Meet Tricia Lucus Husband – Know Their First Meeting And Love Story
We all know that Tricia was married to the famous singer and musician Toby Keith Covel from 1984 until his death on February 5, 2024.
But do you know how the two love birds met for the first time? Well, Keith began working as an oil field worker after graduating high school in 1979. But he also sang and played at local bards with his band, Easy Money Band.
Tricia and Toby met for the first time during one of his shows. Tricia mentioned that she and he were 19 and 20, respectively, when they first met.
Similarly, after dating for nearly three years, the couple exchanged vows in 1984. They celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary by sharing pictures from their past on social media handles.
Tricia Was A Huge Supporter Of Keith During His Struggling Days
Even though Tricia Lucus husband became a musical sensation in the late 90s and early 2000s, he was a struggling artist when the couple began romantically involved.
According to Keith, the oil fields went bust, and he began focusing on my musical endeavors. While he and Tricia managed their debts and reared a family, he and his band started performing regularly at local venues.
According to the late singer, Tricia was advised by many people to go tell her husband to obtain a real job.
Lucus did, however, inform them that Toby was talented enough in music that she had to give him a chance. And if he could pull it off, it would be a tremendous shot for them.
Furthermore, The American woman stated in 1991 that Keith constantly tried to make her feel special.
On another note, you might be interested in reading about Johnny Galecki’s Daughter.
How Many Children Did the Couple Have?
Lucus is a mother of three kids. In 1980, she gave birth to her first child, Shelley Covel Rowland, before her union with Keith. Following their nuptials, Tricia Lucus husband Keith adopted Shelley.
Like her father, Krystal is a musician and recording artist. She has two daughters together, Kirby Sandubrae and Hensley Sandubrae, from her marriage to Andrew Robert Sandubrae.
Conversely, Stelen is an entrepreneur who runs several companies, such as Hollywood Corners, Tequila Chulos, Sellout Crowd, and 405 Burger Bar. He has a Siberian Husky named Dodger with his spouse, travel advisor Haley Covel.For More Updates on Articles, Celebrity Babies, Celebrity Feuds, Celebrity Siblings, Entertainment, Richest Celebrities, Keep In Touch With eCelebritymirror.